Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Posted

I do not like this move.

Ashby is dealing, he's only at 23 pitches... and you're bringing in Uribe for Tatis Jr... who isn't afraid of Uribe's FB. 

Seems predetermined, but I'd have left Ashby out there. 

.

Community Moderator
Posted
1 minute ago, Opening Day said:

Ill have to check the peripherals to make sure, but I don't think that's very good.

Joey hasn't ended a season hitting well until this year. 2024, he tanked the second half, last year he stunk all year.  This year he ended hot... hopefully it carries over.

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Posted
Just now, Pugger said:

Hope we get good Uribe tonite...

I mean... he's USUALLY great, but I just think you stick with the guy who's in a groove. 

I hope Murph's right here. 

.

Community Moderator
Posted
3 minutes ago, Nola Beery said:

Honest; it's hard for me to enjoy playoff baseball if my team is in it. I cannot embrace the stress these days. Just let the regular season go on forever. I'll have that double Scotch now.

Yes, I want a World Series victory, but the only way I'm mad about this season is if we go out with a whimper, as the Cubs did.  Doesn't look like that will happen. 

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Verified Member
Posted
1 minute ago, Pugger said:

Hope we get good Uribe tonite...

Uribe’s been the best reliever out of the pen 

Posted
1 minute ago, BrewerFan said:

I do not like this move.

Ashby is dealing, he's only at 23 pitches... and you're bringing in Uribe for Tatis Jr... who isn't afraid of Uribe's FB. 

Seems predetermined, but I'd have left Ashby out there. 

You’re going to need Ashby for other games too. Uribe is one of your dudes. 

No issue with this move no matter what happens. 

Community Moderator
Posted

Why is the Ump miced up? Kind of annoying to hear him call it, pause, and then yell strike.

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Posted
6 minutes ago, Fear The Chorizo said:

It was multiple inches high

Inexcusably high for a playoff game to be called a strike. 

Will be interesting to see the score card. Of the playoff games I've watched this guy's been the worst so far

Posted
Just now, jason21nl said:

I feel like I need my crowd to get into the game.  It’s dead as hell 

Everyone is holding their breath.

Posted
Just now, jason21nl said:

I feel like I need my crowd to get into the game.  It’s dead as hell 

I don't think dead. You get this sometimes early in a playoff series, when the game is tight: everyone's tense. Even in the stands. Too nervous to be loud at the moment.

Posted

I know it’s hard, but I want to see baseball crowds like it is soccer or college football. Just maniacs until the last out.

  • Like 1

Chicago delenda est

Posted
Just now, HarveysWBs said:

I know it’s hard, but I want to see baseball crowds like it is soccer or college football. Just maniacs until the last out.

Its exhausting.

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...