Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Posted
Just now, adambr2 said:

Could really really really use a Joey bomb 

My prediction doesn’t count since it was a walk and doesn’t count as an AB

Posted

jo-E, jo-E!

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Posted
2 minutes ago, adambr2 said:

I’d be licking my chops if we were 2-2 against the Cubs in the 6th.

The Padres are much better than the Cubs. 

Yeah like somebody earlier said it might take the 10th inning to score again with their pen

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...