Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Posted
1 minute ago, baseball101 said:

Tyrone Taylor lite is quite honestly a hall of fame talent and we are so lucky to have him. 


Woah... I'm... missing something! LOL... did someone call him Tyrone Taylor light!

  • WHOA SOLVDD 1

.

  • Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Verified Member
Posted

I told yas earlier we’d score the winning runs off miller.

Some of the negative stuff written on here about our players is off the scale we have the best team in baseball and the best team in brewers history 

Posted
3 minutes ago, dlk9s said:

I'm getting emotional over a game 2 NLDS win. 

I cannot imagine what a World Series title would feel like.

My wife was crying her eyes out

  • Like 3
Posted

Baseball is boring, huh?

 

That extension is already worth it and everything else is gravy - we have a bad man in Milwaukee....and he's 22.  The Padres had to have that one, and we ripped it out of their souls

  • Like 5
  • WHOA SOLVDD 1
Posted

This is nuts.  I was preparing myself for depression and Jackson nails it.  

This team just kills the final innings.  All season long...

A great time to be alive.  Glad to share it with everyone here.  😊

Hopefully the Braves can do their job..

  • Like 4

Questions are a burden.   And answers a prison for one's self.

Verified Member
Posted
3 minutes ago, Fear The Chorizo said:

Baseball is boring, huh?

 

That extension is already worth it and everything else is gravy - we have a bad man in Milwaukee....and he's 22.  The Padres had to have that one, and we ripped it out of their souls

The last two games for the Padres gotta be so deflating for them 

Posted
5 minutes ago, BrewerFan said:

Frelick... Sanchez... which I questioned, Yelly with a great first AB!!!!


Just... incredible! 

5-GAMES-TO-GO!!!!

 

Playoffs things happening!

9 games to go.

Posted

I'm going to preface what I'm about to say with, yeah, I know the trash cans and all of that....but, I got to witness first hand the Astros rise from the cellar, and put a bunch of young guys together, mix in some vets throughout the years, and make a playoff run that most teams would kill for.

 

Last year, I started thinking that about this Brewer team. Last playoffs was a great taste to get their feet wet and all through this year, as Cooper and Luis got added with the mix of guys, this team can go on a playoff run for years like the Astros did. I really feel that. And it's so exciting, being a fan since a 5 year old Craig was taken to his first Brewer game by his dad. I've loved this team through the downs, ups, downs and ups again. I really feel like this is our year!!

  • Like 3
Posted

How huge this was cannot be understated. 

The person who said it meant we were done if we lost was not far off.  A loss means we either win two in San Diego OR we have to win in five.  Even if we manage that tough task, if Atlanta doesn't force LA to five it's just like last year with where LA has three days off and sets their rotation while Miz had to pitch in game five and we're probably done for.  

Now, just get one in San Diego and we're rested with Miz going in game one and ready to take on the Dodgers.  

  • Like 9
Posted
11 minutes ago, BCF said:

Credit to Yelich, Frelick and Sanchez with great AB’s that inning 

It sucks that Yelich is what he is now, but he's had a really nice two games and some good at bats.

  • Like 3
Posted
11 minutes ago, BrewerFan said:

I love this team!

THAT SAVED THE SERIES!!! 

Biggest thing for me is it gives us a better chance next series as well.  We could go May and Gasser now in SD and just gotta win 1 of them.  Would allow us to throw Miz and Henderson 1 and 2 next series.  This gives us a huge chance to line up our pitching!  If we lose today I think Miz goes in game 4 and Henderson in 5.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...