Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Verified Member
Posted
Just now, bm1090 said:

All good.

Game isn't over yet but feels like this one isn't going our way.

Too evenly matched teams to have one team sweep 

Posted
1 minute ago, Branyanisthegoat said:

But they put it on Pratt, didnt they?

I meant the throw. He's gotta put the throw ON Bauers. He's got the arm. 

.

Posted
Just now, OldSchoolSnapper said:

Error to Pratt on that is nonsense.  

Really?...you spike a ball to first base its always an error.

Posted
1 minute ago, BrewerFan said:

I meant the throw. He's gotta put the throw ON Bauers. He's got the arm. 

The error goes to Pratt.  But Bauers should have scooped it.  Those things are not mutually exclusive.

Community Moderator
Posted

Launch angle be damned... a single is a single!

  • Like 1

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Posted
1 minute ago, yourout said:

Really?...you spike a ball to first base its always an error.

The official call has to be an E6 but it's still a nonsense matter of record. He's got a runner right in front of him and a bat flying in his face. I get it. Just think it sucks. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...