Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Posted

We throw far too many wild pitches.  You can’t give put runners in scoring position for free in a 1 run game. 

Posted
3 minutes ago, BrewerFan said:

I don't hear it TBH. I thought they've been... praising the play, but... as everyone else does, I could be missing it. 

Play the Contreras HR and then the Croneworth HR (Later described as "the biggest wing of the series so far")

Posted
Just now, adambr2 said:

I am so sick of freaking Bauers. Dude is an absolute defensive liability.  

As good as his bat is, his glove is equally bad and he’s cost us dearly 

Verified Member
Posted
Just now, adambr2 said:

I am so sick of freaking Bauers. Dude is an absolute defensive liability.  

Literally nothing he can do there off the lip. Doesn't change your second sentence, but that's not on him.

  • Like 1
Posted
Just now, bm1090 said:

Three runs because of stolen bases and wild pitches.

Nothing Bauers can do there.

There was actually something he definitely could have done there, 

Posted
Just now, adambr2 said:

I am so sick of freaking Bauers. Dude is an absolute defensive liability.  

Great year offensively, but want nothing to do with giving him a big contract.

  • Like 4

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...