Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Verified Member
Posted
Just now, Branyanisthegoat said:

No way should that be an E-6

I mean, it has to be. Impossible bounce for Bauers. But incredibly tough play for Pratt too.

Posted

Bed time. Padres are making plays and the Brewers aren’t. 

Hope Misiorowskl can be better on Friday than he was on Saturday. 

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.
Posted
Just now, titletownking said:

As good as his bat is, his glove is equally bad and he’s cost us dearly 

His bat does not current justify his glove.

Posted
2 minutes ago, Opening Day said:

Play the Contreras HR and then the Croneworth HR (Later described as "the biggest wing of the series so far")

I mean... one made 2-1, the other broke the tie... just to play devils advocate. 

.

Posted
1 minute ago, titletownking said:

As good as his bat is, his glove is equally bad and he’s cost us dearly 

We can’t DH him because we have Yelich for two more years 

Posted
1 minute ago, adambr2 said:

I am so sick of freaking Bauers. Dude is an absolute defensive liability.  

Thats not on Bauers - that is a total guess scoop attempt when the ball hits the edge of the grass and dirt.

Would've rather had vaughn miss the scoop over there tonight because it wouldve meant hes gotten a few at bats.

  • Like 2
Posted
Just now, yourout said:

Of course it should be.

Yeah, Pratt had a tough play to make, but you have to put that on Bauers. You had time. 

You have to make tough plays... in the playoffs. 

.

Verified Member
Posted

You have to pick that.  

2 minutes ago, shanedog19 said:

I really wish we would give Vaughn a start at first. Bauers is having an awful series.

Vaughn isn’t any better at 1B defensively. 

  • Like 2
Verified Member
Posted
1 minute ago, GoondockSaint said:

Dude why are you even here? Just go to bed before each game starts so we don't have to deal with your negativity. 

I've made one negative comment in my last like 100 posts and am almost eternally positive, but go off man.

Posted
1 minute ago, bm1090 said:

I mean, it has to be. Impossible bounce for Bauers. But incredibly tough play for Pratt too.

I dunno man, there was enough going on that id hardly call that ordinary effort, especially when the ball took an odd hop, but maybe im missing something 

Posted
Just now, nate82 said:

You have to pick that.  

Vaughn isn’t any better at 1B defensively. 

Of all our emphasis on defense we don’t seem to emphasis 1B defense at all. 

Posted
1 minute ago, nate82 said:

You have to pick that.  

Vaughn isn’t any better at 1B defensively. 

But not really any worse either.

Posted
1 minute ago, bm1090 said:

I've made one negative comment in my last like 100 posts and am almost eternally positive, but go off man.

Then I confused you with someone else and I apologize. 

Verified Member
Posted
Just now, Branyanisthegoat said:

I dunno man, there was enough going on that id hardly call that ordinary effort, especially when the ball took an odd hop, but maybe im missing something 

If you think it should be a hit, I get that, still has to be an error allowing the run to score though.

Posted
1 minute ago, jw5511986 said:

Can Fischer play 1B or is he basically strictly a DH?

If you think Jake is an adventure…

Chicago delenda est

Posted
1 minute ago, BrewerFan said:

Yeah, Pratt had a tough play to make, but you have to put that on Bauers. You had time. 

You have to make tough plays... in the playoffs. 

But they put it on Pratt, didnt they?

Posted
1 minute ago, jw5511986 said:

Can Fischer play 1B or is he basically strictly a DH?

If he can hit at this level, he's certainly capable of playing 1B...(not this year). But he played a much better 3B this year. 

If he can handle THAT?

.

Verified Member
Posted

Make a play for the guy with a freakin' bat coming at him. If you're not gonna play D then maybe come up with a solid AB. 

Community Moderator
Posted
1 minute ago, jw5511986 said:

Can Fischer play 1B or is he basically strictly a DH?

He can.  Bauers can too.  I don't think Fischer is going to win any gold gloves, but he isn't horrible. 

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Posted
1 minute ago, jw5511986 said:

Can Fischer play 1B or is he basically strictly a DH?

I believe thats what he did at Tennessee. For as good as the Brewers have been defensively, its not because of Bauers or Vaughn. 

Verified Member
Posted
Just now, GoondockSaint said:

Then I confused you with someone else and I apologize. 

All good.

Game isn't over yet but feels like this one isn't going our way.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...