Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Posted
1 minute ago, CheezWizHed said:

Unless there is a LHP out there...

Yeah, I suppose. I'm just saying Frelick, even vs lefties, he's given you good ABs. I'd rather have Vaughn for Bauers vs Morejon at this point. But fair point. 

.

Community Moderator
Posted
Just now, GoondockSaint said:

Something has to be done about these announcers. What's the hate with Wisconsin sports? 

I heard BA on one of the other games and wondered, "Why can't we have nice things?"

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Posted
2 minutes ago, yourout said:

I really think this comes back to Milwaukee.

Dont give up already.  This is what they do.  They are ready to take this one and end the series. (3 old fashioned in, after 2 I was also feeling a little pessimistic)

Posted
1 minute ago, yourout said:

I really think this comes back to Milwaukee.

I don't even want to entertain that at this point. 

4-3, Chourio gets another AB. No Mason Miller. Lets get it back this inning and hand it over to Uribe, Ashby, Megill, whoever. 

  • Like 1

.

Community Moderator
Posted

DL Hall has been fire this year.  This was the pitcher we expected when trading away Burnes.  

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Verified Member
Posted
Just now, CheezWizHed said:

I heard BA on one of the other games and wondered, "Why can't we have nice things?"

BA has a contract with Turner Sports.   Brewers are on Fox.

Posted
Just now, OldSchoolSnapper said:

If we don't grab this one, it is. 

Maybe. We don’t have May going tomorrow to spot them 2 runs in 3 innings like every other outing. 

Verified Member
Posted
2 minutes ago, yourout said:

I really think this comes back to Milwaukee.

Look at the season series between these teams. They play identical baseball and you’re gonna have close games where anything can happen 

Jackson saved 2 runs potentially, Xander saved a run. Pratt cost a run on defense all in a one run game 

Posted
Just now, BCF said:

Look at the season series between these teams. They play identical baseball and you’re gonna have close games where anything can happen 

Jackson saved 2 runs potentially, Xander saved a run. Pratt cost a run on defense all in a one run game 

All true... I'm just not feeling good about Gasser vs the RHHers in this lineup. 

I don't want to be proven right OR wrong!

.

Posted

Murph's college manager ******** is going to cost this team. Mitchell Bauers and Turang are not fit to play in October, but Murph treating this like a series in June and letting them 'figure it out at the plate' is going to cost us

  • Disagree 1
Community Moderator
Posted
Just now, BCF said:

Look at the season series between these teams. They play identical baseball and you’re gonna have close games where anything can happen 

Jackson saved 2 runs potentially, Xander saved a run. Pratt cost a run on defense all in a one run game 

Regardless of the outcome, this has been a good series.  Brewer blow outs are easier on the nerves, but still.. good ball. 

  • Like 2

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Verified Member
Posted
Just now, Branyanisthegoat said:

Wonder if Vaughn gets an AB earlier if they knew Morejon was down

He’s not down. He will pitch the 9th 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...