Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Community Moderator
Posted

Manny slowed down to let the run sco... oh never mind. 

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Posted
3 minutes ago, Slippery_Pete said:

Tomorrow's game, if there is one, is actually scheduled to start a half hour later than this one too.

I mean… we know how timezones work, right?!

(sorry not directed at you but the ridiculous poster that suggested it that you quoted)

Posted
2 minutes ago, greenlawler said:

The whole Vaughn situation is beyond confounding. 

He is your best hitter. 

he has 2 ABs in 3 games.

you have 10 runs in 3 games . It is kind of insane 

  • Like 1
Posted

If Morejon doesnt pitch tonight, dude is injured...which also means their entire pen is on fumes for tomorrow's game.  Miller will be a wildcard, but its not like he's going to pitch 3 innings

Posted
3 minutes ago, yourout said:

Hard to believe he is only 2 for 11.

Yeah, he's had a couple taken away from him, but... once he can be a little more selective.

Anyway, BP did the job. Now it's about finding a way to get on, get over... and send this to the 10th or finish it! 

  • Like 1

.

Verified Member
Posted
Just now, adambr2 said:

He is your best hitter. 

he has 2 ABs in 3 games.

you have 9 runs in 3 games . It is kind of insane 

He is not better than Jackson 

  • Like 1
Posted
1 minute ago, sobomp3 said:

I mean… we know how timezones work, right?!

It’s going on midnight and going on 1 in most of the country, during the week, I don’t feel like starting the game at 7 would have hurt anybody lol

Posted
1 minute ago, Fear The Chorizo said:

If Morejon doesnt pitch tonight, dude is injured...which also means their entire pen is on fumes for tomorrow's game.  Miller will be a wildcard, but its not like he's going to pitch 3 innings

I thought you HAD to miss 3 days if you're on paternity leave? 

Edit-NM... I'm very wrong on that. 

.

Community Moderator
Posted
Just now, BrewerFan said:

I thought you HAD to miss 3 days if you're on paternity leave? 

Google search earlier said 1 day minimum. 

  • Like 1

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Posted
1 minute ago, titletownking said:

It’s going on midnight and going on 1 in most of the country, during the week, I don’t feel like starting the game at 7 would have hurt anybody lol

Again… timezones. This isn’t new. 

Posted
Just now, ReverendBrewmeister said:

Put 3 runs across. Then close this game and series out.

Yup... good ABs. And King is still in there...

.

Posted
1 minute ago, BCF said:

He is not better than Jackson 

I don’t think he is better than Chourio either, but he hit like .310 this season and should not be spending this much time on the bench in the playoffs.

  • Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...