Crazy thought.. but should we be telling Narveson/Wolf to be ready to start/pitch tonight? Hear me out... We've been watching the forecast and it has been playing games. As of now it looks like the main storm will hit before first pitch and the rain will be scattered beyond that... but if there is major rain scheduled to hit after the game starts that will cause a big delay ... we could very well see a Detroit/Yankees situation where our aces get 2 innings under their belt and then have to be pulled after a long delay, effectively ruining their turn through the rotation. It would be a serious gamble .... but if we are anticipating that situation, couldn't we throw a Narveson (not an ideal pick but good #'s against St. Louis in '11) and Wolf combo tonight and then hold Yovani back until tomorrow? Yo would be on 5 days rest (as he was for Game 5 of the NLDS) and then would be on 3 days rest if needed for Game 7 in Milwaukee. (not ideal obviously for Game 7, but again.... gambling). The risk would obviously be the rain cooperating and having to throw a Wolf/Narveson combo against Carpenter... meanwhile Gallardo's days between pitching would be altered. The reward is getting a favorable Gallardo/Lohse matchup tomorrow (to even the series and guarantee a Greinke start at Miller Park/or if magic happens tonight to go up 3/1) ... and an added reward, if the weather goes in our favor, is dodging a full Carpenter start. I'm not sure how serious I am about this ... I mainly want to hear some discussion on it to validate or decapitate it. I really want to out manage La Russa. Am I trying to hard?