Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

BruisedCrew

Verified Member
  • Posts

    9,096
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by BruisedCrew

  1. Drohan had a nice bounce back after a rough 3 run second inning last Saturday. Maybe he can do the same after the rough first inning today.
  2. I think when you challenge two parts of one play it’s considered one challenge.
  3. But, he had the best shot at it. The ball landed at his feet while he peeled off.
  4. I suppose I should ask what the Brewers winning percentage is when they fall behind 2-0 with one out in the top of the first inning. Based on a comment I received the other day that should determine how I feel about this game.
  5. It appears that he might be tracking the ball and jumping at it instead of getting back to the wall as quickly as possible and then jumping straight up. That sometimes leads to him jumping into the wall instead of in front of it. But as others have noted, the one yesterday was not a wall scraper and even the almighty PCA would not have come near it.
  6. That game in Pittsburgh still haunts me. I think that was the last time before today that he came in with a lead. P
  7. Since you brought it up, and have all of the data handy, let me ask you a few questions. First of all, I made my post after the Brewers failed to score in the FIFTH inning after loading the bases with nobody out. So: 1. What is the Brewers winning percentage when leading by 1 run after 5 innings? 2. In how many of those games did the Brewers hold the opponent scoreless for the final 4 innings while not scoring any add on runs? 3. In how many of those games did the Brewers blow a golden scoring opportunity in the fifth inning to complete a string of 15 innings in which they didn’t score except when gifted to them by a botched fly ball by the opponent? So, I suppose when Vaughn hit into the inning ending DP in the fifth your reaction was “That’s OK, the Brewers have won 88.635% of the games in which they led by 1 run after 5 innings. I think a lot more people would have the reaction “I hope that doesn’t come back to bite the Brewers” I think it’s common and natural for a fan’s feeling about a game at a particular time to depend heavily on the context of the game, not just cold data with no context
  8. I forgot that people aren’t allowed to have feelings. We’re all supposed to be robots commanded by THE NUMBERS. Maybe you are AI. Or maybe you should have a talk with the manager who has been saying that the Brewers haven’t been playing well.
  9. I don’t like how this game is feeling. Its hard to expect the Brewers to score again and I don’t trust Ashby
  10. This offense is in such a funk that it can’t even take advantage of gifts.
  11. Big break there to bail the Brewers out of blowing the scoring chance.
  12. I saw the report issued by the Brewers now and they said that "if all goes well" they are targeting a return in early August. We all know that with Brewers injury rehabs things almost always go well, so we can go to the bank on that early August return.
  13. Has there been any more information on Harrison? Last I saw he was saying his MRI looked good, but I haven’t heard anything about going on rehab or returning to the rotation.
  14. The Brewers are only hitting every other day. But some excellent pitching allowed them to win 2 games with very little offense.
  15. With the dog days of summer and wanting to give players some time off there should be plenty of playing time for Ortiz, Pratt, and Hamilton.
  16. I’m sitting outside thinking that if the wind at Wrigley is anything like it is here the balls will really be flying out of there tonight.
  17. I don’t think it would be funny at all. I think returning to a familiar place might be what it takes for Peralta to be as much of a contributor as anyone else that they might acquire.
  18. I corrected that right away. I had the game on with no sound and was watching with one eye. I thought I saw a walk and then a single before the HR .
  19. For haters of the contact play, Yelich’s weak grounder would have scored a run if they had had it on there.
  20. Willie was wondering when the Cubs would play a good team. Alrhough they are still several games under .500 the Tigers might qualify. They have the best record in the AL over the last several weeks. Unfortunately the Cubs won’t have to face Skubal or Mize. The Tigers are clinging to a 4-3 lead in the 8th after squandering a couple of good scoring chances ETA just looked up to see a HR to make it 5-3
  21. I was wondering if having Vaughn in the lineup both yesterday and today against RH SP is a preview of doing something like that. With another stretch of games on 17 straight days coming up it would be good to give most everyone at least a day or two off every week. A lineup with Lara at the top and Vaughn hitting like 7th could be productive.
×
×
  • Create New...