Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

adambr2

Verified Member
  • Posts

    38,657
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    103

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by adambr2

  1. Senzatela sucks, but again what a brutal error by Turang,
  2. Only thing I remember is that he really struggled when he returned from injury and was then optioned I believe. Not sure how he’s done since.
  3. Not sure why they are blaming Senzatela. He was there. Turang just airmailed it for whatever reason.
  4. Agreed. Let’s hope that means we don’t have anything to worry about not having any.
  5. I mean, okay sure but this reads like we haven't had about 50 times we could say this about 7 or 8 different players this season.
  6. Almost identical to Ortiz last inning, which is why I didn’t like that one either, and now you’re out just like that.
  7. Pratt is having a rough go of things since his return.
  8. Nice inning by Senzatela. Might need to ask him to take the 8th, too.
  9. I was thinking it 😂but nice recovery by Chourio to at least get the throw back in, in time.
  10. I really don’t even know what BA was talking about “not sure there’s not enough to overturn.” Pretty clearly has the tag on with Dubon not touching 2nd.
  11. He’s out, but get ready to bend over for New York.
  12. Don’t love it. There’s nobody on, it’s not quite the late innings and it doesn’t put you on base if you win. It’s not a key situation, That said, I like it more if it’s only your first challenge and not your second.
  13. I’m not sure either, but he’ll just be DFAed then.
  14. So quite literally, 13% of centerfielders make that play, I mean, as best as Statcast can estimate.
  15. I totally forgot he is still around, and I’m not sure why he is.
  16. 99%??? I think you’ve officially entered “hater” territory. I am not sure Chourio makes that play, to be honest.
  17. You’d really like to get Miz through the 6th. May and Gasser have really put a beating on the pen the last two games,
  18. Saved a run the other way after the next batter’s double.
  19. There’s a big thread about it on the main forum here describing it.
  20. Sure, different launch angles is probably the wrong way for me to describe it because there’s not an enormous difference between launch angle from AAA to MLB. It’s more that an AAA hitter and MLB hitter can hit a ball with the same launch angle and the ball will get to the outfield much quicker with the same launch angle off the MLB bat, so that’s an adjustment for the outfielder. If that makes sense,
  21. There’s not many big league outfield arms that are making that throw,
  22. When is Romero available? I assume that Kuhnel is probably healthy-ish and just not going to crack the roster at this point. What ever happened to Koenig?
×
×
  • Create New...