Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Brewers (Burnes) vs Yankees (Cole): 9/10/23, 12:35pm


Brock Beauchamp
Posted

What a waste of another brilliant start by Burnes

I’ll bet he can’t wait to pitch for a team that scores runs for him next year

We need to address a few roster issues - Anderson & Chafin should be cut loose tonight

There are a few others that need to be sent to Nashville too

I’d love to see an arm (there are 2 or 3 candidates) & a few quality bats - Toro & Black in addition to Donaldson - added for the stretch run

A loss today is on management for keeping Chafin when he’s proven to be washed

  • Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted
Just now, Sixtolezcano said:

Well who are they going to throw out there in the 13th?

Whoever it is, he should have pitched the 12th.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS
Posted
Just now, Nola Beery said:

Not really: It's on our miserable batting (I dare not call it "hitting."

True but everyone knew Chafin shouldn't have pitched the 12th inning. 

Posted
1 minute ago, Nola Beery said:

Not really: It's on our miserable batting. (I dare not call it "hitting.")

Pitching your worst pitcher with a 2 run lead is awful. 

Posted
3 minutes ago, Sixtolezcano said:

Well who are they going to throw out there in the 13th?

My guess is Viera.  The only logical reasoning for sending out Chafin in the 12th is Megill/Pegeuro/Milner/Wilson are all unavailable.  If any of those 4 run out for the 13th it's bad managerial decision making.  

Posted

Counsell does stuff that just doesn't add up. It's like with the dh now he forgets he can still make moves hit and run etc.He just watching like the rest of us.

Posted

It is incredible that Counsell after all that has happened today to set this up for a huge win decided that Chafin v Stanton is how I want to go. It's illogical and he will definitely blow off any questions about it like it was a no brainer. 

Posted

Sorry, folks. I can't do this any more today, neither via Gamecast nor 2-minutes later MLB radio. I'llhave more fun taking out the garbage for tomorrow's pick-up.   

Posted
1 minute ago, Brewcrew82 said:

Okay so why wasn’t Milner the option over Chafin if he’s available?

That should be the first question asked at the aftergame presser.  No hitter be darned.  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...