Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Brewers (Houser) vs Cardinals (Thompson): 9/20/23, 6:45pm


Brock Beauchamp
  • Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted
8 hours ago, Brewcrew82 said:

Think a split is the most likely scenario here and one I'd be okay with given our historical difficulties with STL. They're a bad team for sure, but the lineup can be lethal and we sometimes have difficulties scoring runs as demonstrated on Monday. 

If Houser doesn't blow up, which he can do from time to time, and we can put some runs on the board (Houser isn't going to shut them down), I'll like our chances. 

I saw him shut them down in a three hit complete game shutout a couple years ago. He can do it.

You think you can hurt me? I watch Wisconsin sports. You can't hurt me.

Posted

The brewers pitching has been so good that you expect them to hold them down and close every game

we are due to get smashed at some point.     Elvis going down is a major bummer

Posted
10 minutes ago, kevinisaname said:

JOSH. DONALDSON!

Bringer of the Rain hits a 3 run 415 foot shot, I hope he gets hot because he's a beast. 

Posted

Whoa, that was an interesting catch. Thought that one was in the stands for sure.

You think you can hurt me? I watch Wisconsin sports. You can't hurt me.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...