Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Cardinals (Thompson) vs Brewers (Miley): 9/27/23, 6:40pm


Brock Beauchamp
Posted

I like Councill as a coach but I have no clue either what he sees in Chafen even Bill Schroder docent understand it. 

  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
2 minutes ago, Brian said:

I like Councill as a coach but I have no clue either what he sees in Chafen even Bill Schroder docent understand it. 

Must be the mustache.

Posted
1 minute ago, MoreTrife said:

I just LOLed at Chafin. The ol' badger did it.

Let’s just hope that doesn’t give confidence to counsell to put him in any sort of high leverage spot 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...