Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Verified Member
Posted
Just now, dlk9s said:

My wife asked me a few hours ago if I wanted to go see a comedy show tonight. 

Lebron James What GIF by SB Nation

Did you tell her why go when she's firing off them for free?

  • WHOA SOLVDD 2

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

 

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

Verified Member
Posted
3 minutes ago, RobertCrawley said:

I don’t like that Manny Machado

I watched their champagne celebration after they beat the Cubs and he did not come across as arrogant and was very complimentary talking about Chicago when interviewed while getting beer poured down his back.  

 

Posted

Wow. That cut to the stadium on Fox was impressive. I wish I was there. But my living room will have to do. I’m nervously excited. Let’s get this started with a W!

  • Like 1
Posted
6 minutes ago, OldSchoolSnapper said:

Plenty of hate from the broadcast team. 

That’s fine. We’ll just prove them wrong and shut them up.

 

Also, did anyone see what A-Fraud was doing with the bat he was holding while Jeter and Papi were talking? That was……something. 

Posted
1 minute ago, Pugger said:

I watched their champagne celebration after they beat the Cubs and he did not come across as arrogant and was very complimentary talking about Chicago when interviewed while getting beer poured down his back.  

 

I have a long memory

Posted
6 minutes ago, Pugger said:

I watched their champagne celebration after they beat the Cubs and he did not come across as arrogant and was very complimentary talking about Chicago when interviewed while getting beer poured down his back.  

 

Unpopular opinion: I really don’t care one way or another about Manny Machado. It was like 8 years ago and I doubt half the people who don’t like him even remember why. 

  • Like 1
Verified Member
Posted
14 minutes ago, dlk9s said:

First pitch will be 104.5 very high out of the zone.

I had the speed

 

Posted
1 minute ago, craigharmann said:

X2 for the first 2 and follow it with 103

 

2 minutes ago, craigharmann said:

X2 for the first 2 and follow it with 103

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...