Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Posted
4 minutes ago, adambr2 said:

Pretty good leadoff AB there by everyone’s favorite whipping boy. It would be nice if he can make something happen on the bases. 

I’m glad he walked but let’s not act like it was a good at bat. He didn’t have to swing.

Posted
Just now, Pugger said:

He might have had Bill not thrown one away.

For sure.  Just by his reaction he knew it was a ball though.  

Posted
Just now, baseball101 said:

I’m glad he walked but let’s not act like it was a good at bat. He didn’t have to swing.

Did you just watch the AB by Ortiz? You still have to take the pitches. 

Verified Member
Posted
Just now, Bernies Sponsor said:

And teams just have unlimited call challenges?

I thought the crew chief said SD has one team challenge left?

  • Like 1
Posted
Just now, BCF said:

Anyone know why that wasn’t an error by Bauers in the 2nd? 

Guessing it goes down as a fielders choice?   

Posted
1 minute ago, BCF said:

Anyone know why that wasn’t an error by Bauers in the 2nd? 

He hit Contreras in the glove. 

I don't like that they didn't let Mis go longer here. 

.

Posted

In a tie game of this stakes when you get a guy on 2nd with nobody out you have to find a way to get him home. We didn’t even get him to 3rd. 

  • Like 1
Posted
1 minute ago, Pugger said:

I thought the crew chief said SD has one team challenge left?

1 challenge and 2 ball/strike challenges left?

  • Like 1
Posted
1 minute ago, Pugger said:

I thought the crew chief said SD has one team challenge left?

They did, but that was after a challenge on the foul ball. 

So... do you get two challenges or reviews for plays on the field in the playoffs?

.

Posted
Just now, Pugger said:

I thought the crew chief said SD has one team challenge left?

I think you’re right. how has it taken my until the post season to realize that the score bug only tracks ABS challenges. if they introduce a challenge for check swings it feels like they’ll need to represent call challenges as well

Posted
Just now, BrewerFan said:

They did, but that was after a challenge on the foul ball. 

So... do you get two challenges or reviews for plays on the field in the playoffs?

No I don't think so if you lose your first  challenge 

Verified Member
Posted

My God Antonio, just go to the base.  What's the end game if you chase that ball and actually get to it?  

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...