Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Posted
Just now, BrewerFan said:

He hit Contreras in the glove. 

I don't like that they didn't let Mis go longer here. 

He’s already at 88 pitches, been hit pretty hard and you want him back as soon as possible. I don’t think they had a choice. 

  • Like 1
Posted
1 minute ago, BrewerFan said:

They did, but that was after a challenge on the foul ball. 

So... do you get two challenges or reviews for plays on the field in the playoffs?

Two ball/strike

Two calls in the field 

Posted
Just now, jason21nl said:

I don’t like this matchup with Machado 

I don’t really like Senzatela’s matchup with anybody. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...