Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Posted

Celebrating Miz getting through 4 innings just to see Senzatela and Ashby coming up to fill the gap. Ooof

More prayers needed to get this game in our favor.

  • Like 1
Community Moderator
Posted
1 minute ago, trwi7 said:

That was a high/weird tag by Turang.  He might have been safe at 2nd.

It is intentional.  He was out by a foot. 

  • Like 2

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Posted
1 minute ago, trwi7 said:

That was a high/weird tag by Turang.  He might have been safe at 2nd.

He definitely was not. Turang got him on the numbers and he was still maybe a foot off the bag. 

  • Like 2

.

Posted

In the first I thought it looked like machad  challenged. But didn’t happen and i don’t know if they said he was too late or if i saw it wrong. But he would’ve been wrong. 

Posted
Just now, RobertCrawley said:

I don’t care for that Manny Machado

I feel like you're speaking for every other team outside of SD as well. 

Great player... I don't like him. 

.

Posted

Umpire is killing us.  Rings Mitchell up on a ball.  Calls a clear strike to Machado a ball changing the count from a pitchers 1-2 count to a hitters  2-1 and now they have something going.  

  • Like 2
Posted
Just now, jason21nl said:

Umpire is killing us.  Rings Mitchell up on a ball.  Calls a clear strike to Machado a ball changing the count from a pitchers 1-2 count to a hitters  2-1 and now they have something going.  

He had 3 really good innings and then fell apart. That Ball 2 to Machado has changed this inning. 

Just automate the damn zone and stop forcing the guessing games, 

  • Like 1
Posted
6 minutes ago, adambr2 said:

He’s already at 88 pitches, been hit pretty hard and you want him back as soon as possible. I don’t think they had a choice. 

He wasn't as sharp(though got sharper as the game went along)... but he did not get "hit hard." 

They made more contact vs him, especially foul balls, than almost anyone. They battled. They had 4 hits and a couple real soft hits. 

.

Posted
1 minute ago, adambr2 said:

He had 3 really good innings and then fell apart. That Ball 2 to Machado has changed this inning. 

Just automate the damn zone and stop forcing the guessing games, 

You knew you jinxed it when you posted it earlier, lol!

  • Like 1
Posted
1 minute ago, rccola42 said:

I'm feeling very conflicted about Contreras right now

Been a good Brewer and by all accounts a great clubhouse guy, but all season this year has just seemed lazy at times.

  • Like 1
Posted
3 minutes ago, BrewerFan said:

I feel like you're speaking for every other team outside of SD as well. 

Great player... I don't like him. 

he’s hitting .217. So I would leave out the great.  

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...