Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Posted

They got scared of Machado and it’s come back to bite them.   Now it’s another high pitch inning and they’re down.   

  • Like 2
Posted

same problem as last night.  Way too many non-competitive pitches.  Just can't do it in the playoffs and expect that to turn out well consistently.

  • Like 1
but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave
Community Moderator
Posted
Just now, Bulldogboy said:

Machado is a great hitter and a smart vet. I hate him but the guy is wHining player.

Fixed that for you... 😉

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Posted
1 minute ago, Bulldogboy said:

Machado is a great hitter and a smart vet. I hate him but the guy is winning player.

That he is but they got 0-2 and they tried to make Machado chase with several non competitive pitches.  Just go after him.  

  • Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...