Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
  • Replies 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Community Moderator
Posted

Cooper was past second when the ball went into the dugout... doesn't that give him home on the error?

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Posted
2 minutes ago, CheezWizHed said:

Cooper was past second when the ball went into the dugout... doesn't that give him home on the error?

I think it’s on the throw 

Posted
2 minutes ago, CheezWizHed said:

Cooper was past second when the ball went into the dugout... doesn't that give him home on the error?

On a throw to get the batter/runner at 1st, you get two bases from where you started the play.

  • Like 1

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

Posted
3 minutes ago, CheezWizHed said:

Cooper was past second when the ball went into the dugout... doesn't that give him home on the error?

I’m pretty sure it’s two bases for his original position, not from the position he was when the throw goes into the dugout. 

Posted
1 minute ago, titletownking said:

1-4 hitters, 0 for 13 no walks 

Everyone mad over Mitchell’s strikeout earlier, but if everyone went into an AB thinking a walk was possible and they had at least three pitches…we would have more runs today.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...