Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
  • Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Posted
Just now, ReverendBrewmeister said:

Might as well play Vaughn at first base next game.

Circus defense from the infield today.

Who is this Vaughn guy you speak of?

  • WHOA SOLVDD 3
Posted
Just now, ReverendBrewmeister said:

Might as well play Vaughn at first base next game.

Circus defense from the infield today.

We aren’t going to play Vaughn at all, apparently.

Posted

The lights are too bright.  This is bad.  What good are 103 wins when you play stupid in the playoffs?

  • Like 1
Verified Member
Posted
Just now, adambr2 said:

We aren’t going to play Vaughn at all, apparently.

He's the team's emotional support Andrew.

  • WHOA SOLVDD 2
Community Moderator
Posted

I wonder if Vaughn is still recovering from his illness?? 

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...