Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
  • Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Posted
Just now, CheezWizHed said:

I wonder if Vaughn is still recovering from his illness?? 

He must've been at death's door to be ailing this long.

  • Like 1
Community Moderator
Posted
Just now, Bulldogboy said:

Turang bro take it yourself 

Cooper had the better angle to throw. 

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Posted

Ashby looked shaky to start the inning.  Way too much of the plate with his pitches.  He dialed it in after the Bogaerts AB.

  • Like 1
Community Moderator
Posted
Just now, Pugger said:

He must've been at death's door to be ailing this long.

There were reports that he lost a lot of weight.  He looked fine yesterday, but... who knows?

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Verified Member
Posted

Something is going around. I was sick as a dog Sunday through. Tuesday. Now I have the residuals.  So he may not be fully back.  Vaughn that is.

  • Like 1
Verified Member
Posted
Just now, adambr2 said:

Brice Turang is leading off 

Bloop and a blast can happen at any time 

Posted
Just now, BCF said:

Turang was just looking for a walk there

It’s almost like he hates the pressure.   Some thrive on it.  Others don’t.  

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...