Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

jerichoholicninja

Verified Member
  • Posts

    10,315
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by jerichoholicninja

  1. Coffee is the only thing I've noticed.
  2. My WR's are Chase, St. Brown, Cooper, and Puka. Do I really not start Chase this week, especially if Burrows is out?
  3. Final Four or any basketball, any WWE event. Doesn't have to be a large event to be a money maker. I remember they had bowling at Miller Park about 15 years ago. Trade shows or conferences too, When I toured whatever the Arizona Cardinals stadium is called now they were setting up the floor for a trade show.
  4. I had strep throat over the summer. Turns out a lot of people I know had it but never at the same time I did nor was I ever around someone who I know had it so I don't know where I got it from. That's not what's bugging me though. What's bugging me is that ever since then coffee has tasted disgusting to me. I've tried a bunch of different kinds and it all tastes sour and I can't take more than 2 sips before dumping the rest. I used to look forward to my morning coffee. It was one of the best parts of my day but now it's gone. That's bugging me.
  5. I doubt there's enough of a population or disposable income to support both a Deer District and a Beer District. (See what I did there) There's already a beer district just up the hill from the park. I don't think people are going to stop going to their local bar before and after games and start eating and drinking at overpriced bars and restaurants because it's 10 minutes closer to the stadium.
  6. There's two monday night games next week. So who knows.
  7. Puka, what about Kyren? I was able to grab both of them last week and (unfortunately) left both on my bench. Good thing now that I have Montgomery missing a few weeks and JaMarr JaSucking again.
  8. The all awards/statistical achievement one a couple days ago was the worst I've ever done. I haven't paid attention to who wins what for a long time.
  9. Can this be seen by the naked eye in real time? I haven't watched games closely enough to know. How much other movement are the linemen allowed nowadays? It seems like every snap all the linemen are moving around and pointing as the ball is snapped. Like the whole guard slaps the center to snap the ball. How is that allowed?
  10. I think it also goes to show why there will never be a salary cap. The players don't like this and most of the owners are fine with it as is.
  11. Cousins worked out for me very well but what will probably save my week was my last second decision to bench Mattison. You never want to sit a bellcow back but I just had a hunch.
  12. I have chronic sinus issues and I've taken everything there is including the "highly" potent stuff from behind the counter. None of it has done anything for me.
  13. Guess I'm sticking with Cousins tonight. Looking at the other options I think they're all about equal chance to bust and Kirk at least has the possibility of garbage time numbers. Maybe the Thursday night craziness will work in my favor and Philly will crap the bed.
  14. Roll with Cousins on Thursday or stream Carr, Mayfield, or maybe Mac Jones? First off, I hate playing anyone other than superstars on Thursday nights. Those games are generally crap. He'll be on the road against a pretty good defense and even with a nice point total he really didn't look good on Sunday. My other options just seem so bleh though.
  15. The Red Sox front office is led by Rays guys. The Yankees have gone way analytical over the last few years and neither of these organizations have anything to show for it. They aren't even flexing their financial muscle and overpaying for washed up free agents like they used to. I'm not too concerned about any money advantage teams have.
  16. He'll be in the same division as the juggernaut Braves, a decent Phillies team, and a up and coming Marlins team. He's also shown he's not very good at spending money when he does. The Mets are a hot mess as is. I think it's going to be at least 2 or 3 years before that team contends for anything. Counsell aside, Buck is as good as gone right?
  17. I'm probably going to win this week despite replacing Mark Andrews with his own replacement and JaMaar Ja-sucking. If not for Cousin's 3 turnovers I'd probably have it locked up already.
  18. Another year where I go into the draft telling myself I'll reach for a really good QB instead of relying on streaming the whole season. Thought I had a shot at Josh Allen but he went 2 picks in front of me. Then set my sights on Justin Herbert and was getting ready to take him a few rounds before he was projected and someone snapped him up. So I had to debate between Counsins and Goff at the end of the draft. Looks like it will be Kirk and streaming for me this year.
  19. Obviously, when Trea signed that contract he didn't think the Phillies would be a good enough team to be in playoff contention this year.
  20. I totally agree with everything you've said here. Almost everything about life these days is about how I can I further insulate myself from other people. Or more likely just people I don't like because of whatever reasons I have. Lack of commute is often thrown around as the major benefit of remote work but the other one I hear almost as much is that I don't have to talked to/be bothered by other people in the office. Some people that works but not everyone. I didn't realize how much of a social person I was or needed it until I started staying home with my kids. After a few months I went crazy from it.
  21. When I started my job search 2 years ago I figured that, as someone who actually wanted to work on site, it would be pretty easy to find something. Unfortunately 95% of the jobs in my area are either manufacturing/manual labor or healthcare and I have zero experience/qualifications or interest in doing either of those things. I'm lucky to have gotten the job I have now but I almost certainly would have left by now if I could actually find something else.
  22. Some people have been trapped in their houses with 2 small children the last 7 years and want to work in an office just to be around adults other than their wife. Just saying...
  23. Most likely he gets hurt in Nashville before ever making it to Milwaukee.
×
×
  • Create New...