Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

jerichoholicninja

Verified Member
  • Posts

    10,315
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by jerichoholicninja

  1. There's still a solid month left for the offense to go cold at which point they'll be losing games 3-1 and 2-0 and getting listlessly swept out of the playoffs again.
  2. I don't understand this at all.
  3. I definitely agree with this. I would not consider either of these guys to even be candidates.
  4. He's been a nice surprise but in what way is he a cult hero?
  5. I don't know. I would think when teams are trying to sign guys to long term mega deals the possibly of the player turning out to be a pedophile is probably not in the top 25 of their concerns.
  6. Man the new September callup rules are terrible. Yes, 40 was too many, not that any team actually had that many anyway. But only adding 2 players seems pointless. It was always fun to see some prospects get a couple at bats or speed or defense guys get into a game but now the guys that get called up are the same guys who've been riding the MLB/AAA shuttle all year so it really does nothing to help your roster.
  7. Yes but that part is really downplayed because it's not as attention grabbing as billionaire wants government handout.
  8. What's even more crazy is how I've seen multiple places the last few days about how awesome a story it is that he made it back to the majors after all these years. Apparently everyone missed that he already made it back to the majors earlier this year.
  9. All throughout the Stearns years he would bring in hitters that would have career years and then some guys that played well below what was expected. The problem is the bargain basement shopping. When you're constantly filling out your roster with guys who are past their prime or coming off down or injured seasons you might luck into one of them putting up some good numbers but more often than not they're not going to be good.
  10. So what managers aren't coming back next year? I would say there's a good chance Grifol gets canned if for nothing else than for being the fall man for that disaster in Chicago. I think Boone's toddler tamper tantrums every time he doesn't like a ball/strike call have worn themselves out and he's gone unless they make a deep playoff run. I could see the Angels getting rid of Nevin if they don't make the playoffs. They'll probably be blowing that whole organization anyway.
  11. I don't recall Brice ever being a prospect because of his bat so we shouldn't be surprised that he's not hitting well.
  12. The guy's fandom is irrelevant. The idea is ludicrous and laughable no matter who wrote it.
  13. Might as well make him the DH too. He's a better hitter than the crap we keep putting there.
  14. Man, I thought the Cards TV guys were bad. Their radio guys literally said "the umps are giving the game to the Cubs". https://twitter.com/VanHicklestein/status/1684730238754852864?s=20
  15. The Cardinals once again proved what trash they are. Last night, Ian Happ hit Contreras in the back of the head on his back swing. He was bleeding pretty bad and had to come out of the game. Mikolas is on the mound and throws the next pitch at his head and misses him. Next pitch nails him in the back. Happ walks down to first and the umpires get together and decide to eject Mikolas. Obviously the right call as there was no doubt it was intentional. Miles is quite upset and you can see him trying to say that it slipped. As he's walking off the field he's jawing with the Cubs dugout looking like he's telling them to come get him. The Cubs dugout, on the other hand, is laughing at him. David Ross is visibly confused as to what is even going on. Mind you, this is all of 2 outs into the top of the 1st inning. As if the actions on the field weren't bad enough, I watched the Cardinals broadcast of the sequence of events and the announcers were literally screaming mad that Miles got tossed. Two lines that stick out to me were "the umpires have no feel for the game" and "he did it the right way, he hit him in the back". Marmol wasn't ejected right away but when he was they went on to say that "this is only going to make things worse. this game is going to get out of hand now". (spoiler alert: it didn't. nothing else happened other than the Cardinals getting spanked). It amazes me how this organization can continually be bush league and employ trash people.
  16. I don't know or care who the article is suggesting but I wish the front office would read the headline and go, "Hey, there's an idea we haven't thought of before. Let's give it a try."
  17. I'm wondering the same thing about Adames more and more.
  18. That seems like a lot to give up for a pitcher who has been horrible in back to back seasons.
  19. Ohtani will be an interesting X factor this trade deadline. Not because he might be traded but how many teams are going to avoid adding payroll beyond this season hoping to have room to sign him this winter? I think that alone might keep Arenado from getting traded. Especially to a big market team.
  20. Every year from May through at least the end of July. I just had to fish a bunch out of the kiddie pool last week.
  21. A slight improvement at 1B does next to nothing to make this team better.
  22. I'm aware of that which is why I make such an effort to recycle paper as much as I can.
  23. I'm far from a green freak, enviro-nut but it really bothers me when people can't even do the simplest parts of recycling. The first thing I do everyday when I get to work is take all the pieces of paper out of the garbage can and put them in the recycling bin which is less than an inch away from the garbage. I'm talking large amounts of whole sheets of paper not just little scraps or postit note type things. My work had an event last weekend and on Monday I had to cleanup stuff from that which meant I broke down about 10 very large boxes most of them full of paper packing material. After I collected it all my boss helped me take it behind the building where I assumed we had a dumpster for recycling. Nope, he chucked it all in the trash and I died a little bit inside.
×
×
  • Create New...