Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Brewers (Rea) vs Yankees (Severino): 9/8/23, 6:05pm


Brock Beauchamp
  • Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted

So how long is Bally going to treat us to video of Boone spitting out sunflower seeds?

You think you can hurt me? I watch Wisconsin sports. You can't hurt me.

Posted
39 minutes ago, willie key said:

Brewers pitchers give up too many home runs.   

Your not wrong. 24th in HRs allowed.

 

12th in NL with only the Reds, Rockies, and Nats being worse.

Posted
2 minutes ago, yourout said:

Your not wrong. 24th in HRs allowed.

Since your so good at this and I'm to lazy . where do we sit as far as hitting in to double plays ?

Posted
1 minute ago, mtsportsfan said:

Since your so good at this and I'm to lazy . where do we sit as far as hitting in to double plays ?

That feels like something we're really good at.

Posted
2 minutes ago, mtsportsfan said:

Since your so good at this and I'm to lazy . where do we sit as far as hitting in to double plays ?

"Only" 4th in the league.

Posted
2 minutes ago, mtsportsfan said:

Since your so good at this and I'm to lazy . where do we sit as far as hitting in to double plays ?

28th in MLB.

116.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...