Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Posted
1 minute ago, RobertCrawley said:

I would be OK if Miz. buzzed the tower

I would have preferred to just retire him. 

Posted

Hopefully he calms down.  Way too many non-competitive pitches.  Lets go sticks.

  • Like 1
but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave
Posted
1 minute ago, RobertCrawley said:

I’m surprised Contreras didn’t challenge that

Good on him that he didn’t, He would have lost and I’d like to save a challenge for Uribe and Megill today, 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...