Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Posted
Just now, HarveysWBs said:

I know it’s hard, but I want to see baseball crowds like it is soccer or college football. Just maniacs until the last out.

There's no question it's fun and difference-making when crowds get like that. The Twins in 91, the Phillies in 2022, etc.

Posted

Pretty wild that the Padres have stolen our offensive approach and done it better than us so far in this one. I’m kinda hating it.

Chicago delenda est

Verified Member
Posted

This is what it’s like facing our offense last year during regular season 

Posted
9 minutes ago, OldSchoolSnapper said:

I am not a big fan of taking Ashby out. He was on. 

Agreed.  He has some of the best stuff in baseball on nights he can control it.  When he's on like that, just ride it out.

Posted

I am not second guessing the move personally. Uribe did not get the job done. Nothing left to do but hope Hall can save the situation. 

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...