Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Posted
3 minutes ago, owbc said:

Somebody let Chourio have a stab at Morejon 

He's just SMOKING the ball. Really huge AB here. They may even go to Miller IF... IF... Ortiz can get on.

.

Verified Member
Posted
Just now, Fear The Chorizo said:

Joey O looking like 2025 Joey O at the plate is alarming.

And, golly that is hurting me right now

 

 

I can't  imagine.  LOL

Posted
1 minute ago, yourout said:

I think his grandkids felt that one.

I think his Grandkids evaporated with that one...

And C'mon Joey! What the hell? Stay off that high ****... 

  • WHOA SOLVDD 1

.

Posted
Just now, HarveysWBs said:

Oh, bro. Catcher not vomiting blood right now is impressive.

I don't care how good your cup is a shot like that would bring tears to your eyes

  • Like 1
Posted

We need a little better offense from the left side of the infield than Pratt and Ortiz are giving us if we are going to make a deep run. 

Posted
Just now, BrewerFan said:

I think his Grandkids evaporated with that one...

And C'mon Joey! What the hell? Stay off that high ****... 

can’t lay off the high ones tonight

Community Moderator
Posted
1 minute ago, BrewerFan said:

I think his Grandkids evaporated with that one...

Doc, what just happened? 

Back to the Future: promotional lenticular on Make a GIF

  • WHOA SOLVDD 3

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Verified Member
Posted
1 minute ago, BCF said:

Hamilton could have put up better AB’s than this 

We might see him tomorrow no matter what happens tonite.

  • Like 1
Posted
Just now, adambr2 said:

We need a little better offense from the left side of the infield than Pratt and Ortiz are giving us if we are going to make a deep run. 

Coop looks like he is feeling the pressure. 

  • Like 1
Verified Member
Posted

For every high fastball that Ortiz swings at, he has to watch that Farmer's Insurance commercial as punishment.

  • WHOA SOLVDD 1
Posted

The bottom of the order is done some good things at times this year but tonight is not one of them. 

One for 14 with 5Ks

Posted
Just now, BCF said:

Hamilton could have put up better AB’s than this 

I know Hamilton is one of the favorite whipping boys around here but I am not opposed to seeing him get some starts for Pratt or Ortiz in this series. 

The bunting/baserunning skills might be an important factor in a series like this. 

Community Moderator
Posted
Just now, RobertCrawley said:

Coop looks like he is feeling the pressure. 

So did Miz.  Just about everyone was tight and a touch rusty. 

  • Like 1

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Posted
9 minutes ago, greenlawler said:

This is why I hate playoff baseball, I am old I might stroke out. 

Me too.  This is the most important game of the season.  And they are winning.  But, outside of the minute after each HR, im not enjoying any of it.

  • Love 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...