Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Verified Member
Posted
3 minutes ago, trwi7 said:

Gump is saying we'll get runs.  Talk about seeing the forest through the trees.

What did I tell you. I can predict the future. Hahahaha

  • Like 1
  • WHOA SOLVDD 1
  • Love 4
Posted

The bright lights don't bother this kid...

JEESSUUSSS!!! I love this guy! I was already mentally preparing for going down 1-0!!!!

.

Posted
6 minutes ago, adambr2 said:

They need a 3 for 5 type game from Chourio. There's too many lefties in this lineup. 

There’s 1, and that was a pretty big one.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Verified Member
Posted

Jeeeeeeeeeezus

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

 

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

Verified Member
Posted

Hello?  911?  I'd like to report a murder 

  • Like 1

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

 

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

Verified Member
Posted
2 minutes ago, Gump said:

What did I tell you. I can predict the future. Hahahaha

Just remind me to never sit by you on a park bench.

Verified Member
Posted
1 minute ago, Smell the Glove said:

Good evening, Gents!  Good to see the Doorman in the house for game 1.

 

What about me?  ;-)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...