Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Community Moderator
Posted
1 minute ago, Pugger said:

This crap makes it hard for me to keep cheering for them.  Too much damb heartbreak.  Two runs look like 200.

Frustrating yes... but I'm closer to giving up on this IGT than the Brewers.  My goodness you guys give up easily... 

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

  • Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Posted
1 minute ago, Branyanisthegoat said:

Hope Brice doesnt try to make up for that in the box, nothing good can come from that

I mean he doesn’t seem to make up for much in the box in the playoffs whether he’s trying to or not.

  • WHOA SOLVDD 1
Posted
Just now, CheezWizHed said:

Frustrating yes... but I'm closer to giving up on this IGT than the Brewers.  My goodness you guys give up easily... 

it’s not over but it’s getting close to it.  

Verified Member
Posted

Jeez some grim shouts at some world class players in this thread. San Diego are very good we’re not at our best so far but it’s only half way 

Posted
2 minutes ago, CheezWizHed said:

Frustrating yes... but I'm closer to giving up on this IGT than the Brewers.  My goodness you guys give up easily... 

who gave up

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave
Posted

These guys score runs in the regular season, but the postseason rolls around and they all collectively get exposed when all they face is elite pitching.

Posted
3 minutes ago, jason21nl said:

My easy DP was in reference to Turangs error

Got it.

need to to better regardless but should have been a walk to Mitchell.

Posted
3 minutes ago, CheezWizHed said:

Frustrating yes... but I'm closer to giving up on this IGT than the Brewers.  My goodness you guys give up easily... 

Only because we've seen this movie before.

Verified Member
Posted
Just now, RobertCrawley said:

Shocking that Mitchell watches a third strike down the middle. 

Down the middle? *****

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...