Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Verified Member
Posted
4 minutes ago, BCF said:

He is not better than Jackson 

Statistically he's their best hitter. Is he actually better than Jackson? Doubtful.

Posted
2 minutes ago, Bernies Sponsor said:

well, Murph refusing to take Bauers out of the game means were down to 2 outs left. Gotta hope he lets Gary PH for Turang!

No way he pinch hits to go righty vs righty when they have rughty vs lefty.

Community Moderator
Posted
Just now, yfinn6 said:

I think the clock has struck 12 on Bauers. 

Amazing how good he was last playoffs and horrible this year.

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Posted

Like I said earlier in the series I am too old too watch, It's too stressful. I am only watching this thread tonight and watching comedy clips. 

 

  • WHOA SOLVDD 3
Community Moderator
Posted
1 minute ago, greenlawler said:

Like I said earlier in the series I am too old too watch, It's too stressful. I am only watching this thread tonight and watching comedy clips. 

 

Turang just tackled King and took him out!

  • WHOA SOLVDD 1

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...