Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Joseph Zarr

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
  • Posts

    18,796
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    232

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Joseph Zarr

  1. Going for 6 in a row vs the Clippers. Giannis is Out. Middleton is still out (shocker). Clippers on the second leg of a back-to-back. However, like reverse splits, they are quite good on B2B's - especially Kawhi who is ridiculously potent and efficient somehow on the 2nd leg. Bucks will likely need a random statement game from Dame if they want a chance in Hades to steal one. Tough ask with the most dominant Big in the League resting a sore Achilles. Hopefully, this doesn't mean Giannis needs prolonged rest.
  2. Lotttttta people in a lotttttta places are prejudicial toward mullets. You toss in a curly wavy dirty blonde mullet? People are storming the clubhouse and demanding a return to Triple-A. Is this unconscious behavior? A hidden agenda? I can't tell you the truth. And, even if I did, I'd have to do so knowing I am putting my neck on the line.
  3. Fantastic profile. Thanks for writing this. It's always so wonderful to hear about the developments and tinkerings going on with those intriguing profiles and fringe roster guys. The Brewers do indeed have a way of helping these players achieve their best. Let's hope it bears fruit yet again.
  4. Hello and welcome to 'Matthew Trueblood Fanatic'. Sheeeesh! Folks take a moment to admire and respect the quantity and quality of output this young phenom is producing at the publishing plate. Incredible stuff. Here's to you, good Sir!Happy Hour Sport GIF by US Open

  5. This plays. The eye test all last year: just not comfortable. We can talk all we want about the plays that pop - and they definitely occur - but, he just isn't comfortable at any position. It's a strange strange duck. I would opine, he actually has looked his very best at 2B, in totality, but even there he was stiff and not smooth. For a guy with that much athleticism, it truly is odd to see him so awkward moving laterally defensively. Offensively, he is very much already an MLB worthy prospect and player - for the numerous reasons we've discussed ad nauseum in the Minor League forums for over a year. It's going to be very interesting to see how this 2024 season plays out for him, however. Injuries and line-up shuffles etc. will play their part at the MLB level as they always do. @Smichaelis9and I have shared the same thoughts for over a year now: his best means of making a roster may just be the jack-of-all-trades master of none. Hopefully, he can become competent 'enough' at 1B, 3B, corner OF, 2B and his bat keeps crushing that he becomes a player you simply can't find reasons to keep out of the line up. Can he essentially become that dangerous wide receiver that is too dangerous to merit valid concerns over drops? Time will tell.
  6. Sitting 94 and scraping 95 is quite easily up 3-4 mph from his average outings in late summer/early fall while he was grinding through his early rehab. These are massively encouraging numbers and results. Very encouraging.
  7. The 165 cut downs are not going to be easy this season for this old Minor League Brewers fan boy. Ugh. Already taking its toll. I wish all the young men the best of success in their future baseball and life endeavors. Keep fighting.
  8. Daniel Jeremiah has 12 WR's in his top 50. He's had 11 before (twice). This is a historically good receiver class. That combine performance across the board was no joke.
  9. Update 3/3 (Combine): (More listed in tweet. They are allowed 30 official visits at the Combine. 12 are listed past (rest after first tweet) as well as some informals)
  10. The difference here is, as well, Worthy is already a pretty fantastic wideout. Unreal.
  11. This guy loves his craft.
  12. Holy hyeck this receiver class showed out today. My word. The athleticism on display is absolutely absurd. Given our draft capital, I'd be completely unsurprised if Gutey took some high end value that falls somewhere in the first four rounds. He loves that patented 'competition'. 'Iron sharpens iron'. Throw another unicorn into that Heath/Melton/Dubose fire to solidify that first 5 group. Yowza.
  13. So great to get these little nuggets. I literally no nothing about these running backs. I didn't even know who Tyrone Tracy was😅!
  14. My Nickel CB agenda remains ablaze with continued supportive data to aid my campaign 🤭:
  15. Yeah I've seen several people opine Wright actually reminds them of Aaron Jones. Really cool to hear your thoughts here as back-up and possible Jones replacement back(s) seem to be clear needs - especially considering AJ Dillon appears to be on his way to another organization.
  16. I have always loved Pat Bev's game on a Championship level team. On bad teams, unfortunately, it just comes across as unnecessarily annoying😅. BUT, on the Bucks? This is PJ Tucker 2.0 level influence on the team as a whole. He has unleashed Bobby. He is picking up those uber challenging 2/3 covers and causing havoc. He willed the Buckaroos to a surefire victory last night as they were somewhat languishing with their lead in a road back-to-back. This pick-up at the deadline has done untold good things for the squad's post-season aspirations. He has quickly become a major glue guy. On a team that only has one goal, he was an essential get - especially given his familiarity with Doc and his top assistants. He was made for Milwaukee. This is a beautiful marriage. As a life long Bucks fan, I just absolutely LOVE this. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this. Put it in my veins.
  17. Well, Sinnott jumped a 40" vert and I was gleeful. I was not anticipating this (The best TE RAS ever recorded): (For the record, Platte doesn't see this lasting when more information comes out. He sees him likely placing 3rd overall all time. Oh gee.) For my own sake: Want want want. Just love this man's game.
  18. I will say, Detroit knows what I know: They rostered Sibrian at Double-A Erie. It. Is. Time. I hope he runs with it and gets the respect on his name he absolutely deserves. 🥰
  19. These are dark times. I ask for privacy as I grieve.
  20. Naturally, being the beginning cannon shot of a Super Cycle it is very wise to practice caution in this range. We are seeing classic 10-12 to 25-30% gains in the Alts. This is a classic Crypto scenario. If we look to the RSI we see an 88 on the index. This seems to be playing out, and who knows how this will actually go, as I initially suspected: sizzle hot and go for that ATH - likely surpassing it as desperate FOMO buyers add liquidity to the space and then the Sell Orders from the Portfolios etc. rush in and there is a mass liquidation event. We've seen it time and again - those 25-40% sell offs. We never know the timing. But, it is certainly looming. I am still (naive or not, yet to be determined) looking at that $35-45 k window for more LT entries. For reference:
  21. Here's an interesting graphic tidbit: In a distant cellar I can hear Peter Schiff moaning and wailing...
  22. Perhaps this was obvious to those of us dutifully checking this thread (thanks again Jim and Daniel for keeping those updates pumping out daily!), but RHP Sam Gardner did indeed win 'Relief Pitcher of the Year': Full Link HERE
  23. Bitcoin reaches $62K overnight and it's not even news. 😅 This leg of the greater Supercycle could get ridiculous. We are quite obviously going to crest $100k at some point in the next 1,5 years. The how and when, as per usual, is the unknown. Of course, we will continue to hear the falsified concerns from the White House and the SEC under this current regime (the latest is back to the fake concerns for the power grid - which have been debunked so many times over the years now it nearly hurts). None of it matters. Anyhow, the Big Daddy is hot. Looking at some of my higher timeframe EMA's and I see during our last run we went 273 days before coming back to touch the Weekly and Monthly's. This could play out for many more months before a bigger sell off. And it certainly seems like that Support test will again wind up in the $39-45k range as the averages move with price action. I obviously don't know but that's my hunch. Being a LT hodler of BTC I never sell. I have set weekly buys at a much smaller quantity. Then I scrape aside larger quantities to buy targeted dips. (This is not financial advice. This is simply what I do and have been doing for quite some time)
  24. Fellas, the shifts themselves (defensively speaking) weren't huge by any measure - to anyone that knows basketball you could even say they were obvious. BUT, you had a first time head coach completely overmatched. He couldn't adjust 'his' system whatsoever. At least, he couldn't adjust any of it until a player (or multiple players) pleaded with him for an adjustment. Like, for example, put Brook in Drop. Near the rim (derp derp). Instead of chasing guards beyond the 3-Point Line. They were a BOTTOM tier defense getting absolutely obliterated in fast break points because their former coach also demanded they chase all offensive rebounding opportunities. He was patently over-aggressive and irresponsibly so and it led to massive amounts of easy buckets. Where are they now? In essentially a month with Rivers and his staff: Just a reminder: With Griffin they were dead last in transition points allowed. There is absolutely no way in Hades I am going to just pawn this off. That is a massive change. The players are now bought in. AND, in numerous outlets this past week the players themselves are also lauding they have structure now. And, they know their roles. Offensively, it's also blatantly obvious the changes they've made in the near-term. Finally emphasizing ball in Dame's hands as the offense initiator in the space above the FT line and 3-PT extended. Emphasizing this to Giannis and demanding that from him (oh, and him being the unselfish player he is and with quotes coming out of the ASB, he is fully bought in to aiding this cause). Finally emphasizing the Dame-Giannis and Dame-Brook two-man games. AND, they are working on half-court sets and slow-down to do so. You still have Giannis out in transition - a known unstoppable menace. BUT, in the playoffs you have to win the half-court game. Doc and his staff know this. They are working toward this. The Bucks are learning to grind you down. With Griffin, we may have scored a lot of points sure. BUT, it was oftentimes talent alone. It was a bit chaotic and so much of it was necessitated because with his 'scheme' you couldn't stop a fly with these older vets. The differences are night and day. They are quite visually obvious. And, they are absolutely pleasing to the eye. I can finally watch Bucks games again. Very very refreshing.
×
×
  • Create New...