Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

adambr2

Verified Member
  • Posts

    38,648
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    103

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by adambr2

  1. Going to be another fun Monday presser where MLF breaks down everything that went wrong that he is unable to do anything about.
  2. People were equating the loss of Wyatt on the same level as losing Parsons and Kraft, it was ridiculous. Based on what, I don’t know. Just on him being another in a long list of Gute 1st round busts, I guess.
  3. No, I’m not sure what the direct quote was, but apparently he was just asked about the fans booing. Watson’s answer was pretty much spot on. Kraft’s answer really comes off worse because of all the talking he did about us being the “best team in the league”. If you’re going to talk that talk after Week 1, you better back it up. Not only did the team not back it up, Kraft himself played terribly with numerous drops.
  4. Oh I assure you, not many Gute fans around here either. I think it’s organizational failure, not one guy, and it’s not just me, it’s 90% of Packer fans at this point. Sometimes an era just runs its course and it’s time to start fresh. We knew when we reached that point in the Mike McCarthy/Ted Thompson era and the Gute/MLF era has also reached that point.
  5. I have lost a lot of respect for Tucker Kraft the last few weeks. First, he signs a lucrative extension and his first move is to say that we’re the best team in the league after another choke loss to open the season. Then he follows it up by blaming fan support in week 3. You want to complain that fans don’t support you after a 1-7 stretch? After getting curb stomped by 21 at home by a team that looked liked the worst in the league before we showed up? The fans that wait for season tickets longer than you’ll be alive? Shut up and do something about it. We are in this position because we have leaders like this on our team that take accountability for nothing,
  6. Hey, I thought Devonte Wyatt was supposed to be this super important Packer player that is vital to our success and whose absence basically tanked our chances last year, darn the bad luck? I wouldn’t even be aware that he existed if I didn't see his name in the box score.
  7. LaFleur was asked if he needs to look at the coaching staff considering how bad the O-line has been and his answer was “I’m not even gonna respond to that question.” Fire this absolute douche nozzle.
  8. Still? Just want to see how long it’s going to take folks to throw in the towel on this man.
  9. Real quotes from Matt’s postgame presser: “We gotta get back to work” ”we gotta ignore the noise” ”roll up your sleeves and get to work” ”I gotta go back and watch the tape” ”give credit to Atlanta and some of the other defenses we’ve played” “It’s all of us”
  10. You said it. He extended the two goons responsible for this mess. I have no expectations for his job whatsoever other than to not compound a problem by extending goons,
  11. I’m sure Louis will still blame it on the refs or those dang injuries.
  12. Ben is going to bend MLF over. There won’t be mercy,
  13. I haven’t been to Lambeau in the Matt LaFleur era and that won’t be changing,
  14. They should both be gone by this time tomorrow , but won’t be.
  15. Tucker Kraft: “wE’rE tHe BeSt TeAm In ThE lEaGuE bUt No OnE wILl BeLiEvE uS iF wE dOn’T pRoVe It”
  16. We knew they were going to run it on 3rd and 2 and still couldn’t do anything to stop it.
  17. When this is your run game you don’t really have a choice.
  18. Worst thing that could happen tonight is we lose 27-21 and MLF gives us a “proud of our guys for fighting til the end” speech in the postgame.
  19. 1) they won’t 2) if they did, I wouldn’t care if it’s Ronald McDonald for now as long as it isn’t Matt Lafleur
  20. I gave Gannon credit too early tonight.
  21. Incredible that they got in the redzone and MLF turns to Lloyd for two running plays and puts himself in a bad 3rd and 6. Absolutely incredible,
  22. Lol, Matt doesn’t have the stones for that.
  23. Incredible that a team this bad doesn’t have its own 1st. I guess we have something in common with the Carolina Panthers.
×
×
  • Create New...