Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Posted
14 hours ago, yourout said:

Badger men's hockey open play at home this weekend.

I think I counted 11 new players on the roster this season?  Big changes to the team but should be another fun year.  Goaltending should definitely be improved and there are several players capable of stepping up and providing some offense. 

Posted
52 minutes ago, RedStickBrew said:

I think I counted 11 new players on the roster this season?  Big changes to the team but should be another fun year.  Goaltending should definitely be improved and there are several players capable of stepping up and providing some offense. 

Yep. And it helps having one of the best coaches in college hockey.

  • Like 1
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Posted

Man, Calgary sucks so hard.

Can't believe they trades Coleman and Maata for ols man Middleton. Quagmire. What the heck were these Canuck/Oilers G1 and 2? Absurd. I imagine those Babcock practices were super fun for the Ouler goalies. Yikes. I still can not believe the Oilers signed Babcock to be their HC. Yuck.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Posted

Do you guys want to make a new hockey thread each year? Or just keep this one? I don't really care since I don't follow hockey but thought I'd ask.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006
Posted
1 hour ago, homer said:

Do you guys want to make a new hockey thread each year? Or just keep this one? I don't really care since I don't follow hockey but thought I'd ask.

I have no preference. What ever is easier.

Posted
On 10/2/2026 at 6:42 PM, homer said:

Do you guys want to make a new hockey thread each year? Or just keep this one? I don't really care since I don't follow hockey but thought I'd ask.

I vote to have a new one each year.

  • Like 1
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Posted
1 hour ago, Samurai Bucky said:

I vote to have a new one each year.

done

  • Like 1
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...