Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

2021-10-12 (NLDS Game #4): Brewers (Lauer) at Braves (Morton) [Brewers lose, 5-4 -- Freeman’s 8th inning HR off Hader breaks tie, and hearts]


Eye Black
Posted
Maybe their is some truth to Yelich getting tipped off on pitches.

 

I think the catcher could just call the pitch out loud at this point and he'd just pull a grounder to second out of it.

  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted

I'm pretty resigned at this point. Still hopeful, but at peace with us just not making enough plays.

 

If somehow it ends well, I will be fully back on the line for heartache by Thursday night, haha.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...