Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Brewers (Miley) vs Yankees (King): 9/9/23, 1:05pm


Brock Beauchamp
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted

Poor cubs.  I always worry about their high quality Fan base when they lose 😂

"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman
Posted

Looks like run prevention is going well this inning

"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman
Posted
34 minutes ago, Brewcrew82 said:

Rowdy's going to have Black breathing down his neck soon.

Should have already happened.  I'm done with the Rowdy train, it's been derailed all season.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...