Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Brewers (Houser) vs Cardinals (Thompson): 9/20/23, 6:45pm


Brock Beauchamp
Posted
1 minute ago, Bulldogboy said:

The Contreras Brothers now ops 824 and 825. Pretty incredible. Brewers version cheaper though. 

Not to mention a way better defensive catcher.

  • Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted

Anyone think Cardinals just bounce right back next year? The two corners are both getting up there in age and the rest of the lineup is blah. No pitching to speak of. I am not sure but they are the Cardinals. 

Posted

If you told me at the beginning of the season that Wilson would have a 2.59 ERA in September, I'd have told you he's been on the IL since mid-April.  What a year he's had.

Posted
3 minutes ago, Bulldogboy said:

Anyone think Cardinals just bounce right back next year? The two corners are both getting up there in age and the rest of the lineup is blah. No pitching to speak of. I am not sure but they are the Cardinals. 

I don't think it's the given some people think it is. They do have some really good up and coming hitters though in Nootbar, Walker, Gorman, Donovan, etc. They need at least two pitchers.

Posted
2 minutes ago, Bulldogboy said:

Anyone think Cardinals just bounce right back next year? The two corners are both getting up there in age and the rest of the lineup is blah. No pitching to speak of. I am not sure but they are the Cardinals. 

I hope not. I hope they are worse.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...