Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Brewers (Woodruff) vs Marlins (Luzardo): 9/23/23, 3:10pm


Brock Beauchamp
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted
36 minutes ago, Brewcrew82 said:

I'm going to boycott Brewers TV if Dillard is the replacement for Schroeder. 

Bet you won't.

🤪

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS
Posted
52 minutes ago, markedman5 said:

I just can’t stand Dillard……..we have eyes Tim……we know it didn’t “come back over the dish”

He is such a homer

At least you get Milwaukee announcers.   Down here we get the Marlins'.   Tommy Hutton is pretty good tho.

Posted

Regardless, Payamps needs to be shut down for the rest of the regular season. He hasn't been the same for quite a while.

You think you can hurt me? I watch Wisconsin sports. You can't hurt me.

Posted
1 minute ago, Brewcrew82 said:

Dang it. We're going to lose this game because of that call. 

Everyone knows Umpires calls don't effect outcomes.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...