Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Cardinals (Thompson) vs Brewers (Houser): 9/26/23, 6:40pm


Brock Beauchamp
  • Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

I'd like to see a replay of that Santana hit. It looked like Walker pulled of afraid of hitting the wall.

You think you can hurt me? I watch Wisconsin sports. You can't hurt me.

Posted

I thought the Cardinals were bad at defense. Brewers are hitting the ball well enough to be up 4-0.

You think you can hurt me? I watch Wisconsin sports. You can't hurt me.

Posted
16 minutes ago, Brian said:

Wow Cubs up 4-0 now ***?

They’ve basically quit playing.     The cubs are lucky as heck to get them in the last week.     

Posted
Just now, yourout said:

That didn't last long.

Yup and I will quit posting about the Cubs up 5-0 now with 2 men on. Crazy,

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...