Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Posted
Just now, Pugger said:

Too bad he didn't start like this 3rd inning.

Won’t matter anyway if we can’t get to Ray. 

Verified Member
Posted
Just now, Gump said:

We’re getting runs this inning. Mark my words. Watch this. Going to predict the future. 

Gump is saying we'll get runs.  Talk about seeing the forest through the trees.

  • WHOA SOLVDD 1
  • Love 1
Posted
Just now, trwi7 said:

If I liked geometry, I would be a middle school teacher.  Get those angles off my screen.

Complicated Statcast trash between pitches was really quite dumb. This is t the pre-game.

Posted
4 minutes ago, adambr2 said:

Yeah, Sal and his .541 OPS versus lefties is a way better option.

I would have preferred Bauers in right and Vaughn at first. Lara offers virtually nothing with the bat.

Posted
5 minutes ago, 82brewcrew82 said:

Velo way down now.

I think that was by design. Almost everything was at or near the zone, too. 

Posted

Gotta get some runs.  May already be too late.  Any sniff of a rally, Pads are going to that pen.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave
Verified Member
Posted
1 minute ago, trwi7 said:

Gump is saying we'll get runs.  Talk about seeing the forest through the trees.

Yep hahaha

Posted
Just now, baseball101 said:

I would have preferred Bauers in right and Vaughn at first. Lara offers virtually nothing with the bat.

Murphy said he’s not where he needs to be health wise to play RF again yet. 

Verified Member
Posted
1 minute ago, adambr2 said:

I think that was by design. Almost everything was at or near the zone, too. 

They said they're not going to play Bauers much, if at all in the outfield.  If it's because of the injury, I don't know why they played him so much there at the end of the regular season when everything was all wrapped up.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...