Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Community Moderator
Posted
Just now, jason21nl said:

Pratt way too amped up

Yep... really trying to get that first hit in a big spot.  Planning to swing before the ball is released I think. 

  • Like 1

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Community Moderator
Posted

Gonna need the role players in this series but maybe not tonight if our pitching holds it. 

  • Like 1
Posted

For the record, I think Vaughn should’ve started, but when Vaughn and Bauers are starting our PH options off the bench are pretty soft.  

Posted
Just now, Frisbee Slider said:

I buy that.

With his batting average I'd still like to see him get three at bats a game instead of one

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...