Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
  • Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Posted

Im really, really annoyed the padres get to use this guy across multiple innings for these games because we cant put a lineup together that isnt so many lefties bunched up.

And not pinch hitting with Vaughn at all with this guy throwing is malpractice

Verified Member
Posted
Just now, Fear The Chorizo said:

Im really, really annoyed the padres get to use this guy across multiple innings for these games because we cant put a lineup together that isnt so many lefties bunched up.

And not pinch hitting with Vaughn at all with this guy throwing is malpractice

Padres would likely go to the pen 

Community Moderator
Posted

Lara should be in for Frelick...

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Verified Member
Posted
1 minute ago, BrewerFan said:

I'd really like to see Vaughn here... I now they'd go to the pen, but... still. 

Much better chance of Vaughn tying the game with one swing than Frelick.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...