Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Posted
2 minutes ago, wildcat83 said:

I blacked out for a second, what happened?

Machado flies out to right center

  • WHOA SOLVDD 2
  • Love 1

"Go ahead. Try to disagree with me. I dare you." Jeffrey Leonard.

Posted
Just now, Fear The Chorizo said:

I think, that could've been a reviewable play and if the fan breaks the plane of the wall to interfere with Mitchell its an out

 

Glad it didnt have to come down to a review in New York

If the fan reaches over... not if Mitchell's glove is over the wall...

But hey, IT'S AN OUT!!!

.

Posted
1 minute ago, BrewCrew8682 said:

But is that a HR?! I think that might be a HR!

Only if you're Derek Jeter

  • WHOA SOLVDD 1

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Posted
3 minutes ago, MoreTrife said:

Yo, if he had dropped that would it have been fan interference???

I’m not expecting to get that call in SD.

Posted
1 minute ago, etranger said:

Jeter still thinks the Padres are going to win this game 8-2.

I'm telling you... on mute is the best way to listen to him!

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Posted
1 minute ago, Branyanisthegoat said:

Please put up 3 here so we don't have anymore members having heart attacks

I’ve had three. They’re not so bad

  • WHOA SOLVDD 1

"Go ahead. Try to disagree with me. I dare you." Jeffrey Leonard.

Posted

Chourio with a fake bunt, why Jackson, why?

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS
Posted

Man... I think Lara actually makes that play, but I KNOW Mitchell just did and he has been HUGE! drove one in, the triple he scored on! 

Great game. Finish it now! Lets pop one out of here! Contreras? 

.

Posted
1 minute ago, RobertCrawley said:

Two West Bend Insurance runs, right here.

At this point, North Shore Adult Diapers are probably the more relevant sponsor for me.

  • Like 1
  • WHOA SOLVDD 8
Posted
Just now, RobertCrawley said:

How about a monthly emergency broadcast test right in the middle of a playoff game!!!

un-freaking-believable.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS
Posted
1 minute ago, CheezWizHed said:

I'm telling you... on mute is the best way to listen to him!

I feel like he's been annoying, but the others have been pretty... complimentary of the Brewers. 

.

Posted
2 minutes ago, BrewerFan said:

If the fan reaches over... not if Mitchell's glove is over the wall...

But hey, IT'S AN OUT!!!

True...his glove was in the field of play when he caught it though, too.

Posted
2 minutes ago, nate82 said:

Should PH for Yelich in this inning but it won’t happen.

Why?

  • Like 1
Posted
Just now, Fear The Chorizo said:

True...his glove was in the field of play when he caught it though, too.

Ok... I'm just not sure. It was close... but whatever! Lets get the 4th run of the game here!

.

Posted
2 minutes ago, nate82 said:

Should PH for Yelich in this inning but it won’t happen.

With a righty on the mound?  He’s had a great series, chill on the hate for a game.

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...