Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Verified Member
Posted

Cubs are awful 

1st and 2nd 0 outs and 3-1 count, their #9 hitter swings at two pitches not even close for the strikeout 

Posted
7 hours ago, bm1090 said:

I was thinking about the Brewers playoff performances since 2018 the other day, and I completely agree. I think there's something with Craig's personality that tightens up the team. I know we lost to the Mets in Murph's first year, but you could just sense the team was so much looser. Part of that is youth, but I think a lot of it is Murphy vs. Counsell.

 

I mean, if we are being honest, Murphy is no better in the postseason than Counsell ever was. He has two first round bounces and a 4-game belt whoopin’ on his resume.

Posted
17 minutes ago, adambr2 said:

Why would Counsell not have Holmes pitch at all in this series? Isn’t he their best starter?

Yeah, I expected Holmes to pitch, too.  That's a weird one.

Posted
1 hour ago, MrTPlush said:

I mean, if we are being honest, Murphy is no better in the postseason than Counsell ever was. He has two first round bounces and a 4-game belt whoopin’ on his resume.

Bro, what?

He has one first round bounce and as many series wins in two years as Counsell won in 9.

Posted
1 hour ago, BCF said:

Cubs are awful 

1st and 2nd 0 outs and 3-1 count, their #9 hitter swings at two pitches not even close for the strikeout 

Yeah, Brewers would have rolled them like they did all year.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...