Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Posted

That was a big, big out. Going down 4-2 would have been devastating the way this game is going.  Good job Ashby. 

I was terrified for about a second that Mitchell and Lara botched the communication.  

  • Like 5
Community Moderator
Posted

Considering how this game started I’m happy with where we are. Both teams had chances to add more.

I applaud the Padres’ approach on Miz, they foul balled him to death. 

  • Like 4
Posted
1 minute ago, RobertCrawley said:

he’s hitting .217. So I would leave out the great.  

He has 63.3 WAR for his career and still has 30 HR this year.

He's definitely not great anymore as far as being in his prime, but it’s a HOF career, for sure, 

Posted
12 minutes ago, adambr2 said:

In a tie game of this stakes when you get a guy on 2nd with nobody out you have to find a way to get him home. We didn’t even get him to 3rd. 

To many unproductive ABs.

Verified Member
Posted

108 MPH LD out for Contreras while the Padres are getting all these soft hits 

Posted
Just now, adambr2 said:

Turang has a .575 career postseason OPS.

That is not big time enough for your number 2 hitter. 

Probably should have PH Vaughn for him, wouldn't you say? 

Community Moderator
Posted
1 minute ago, ImissDougMelvin said:

Probably should have PH Vaughn for him, wouldn't you say? 

Not Turang.  Yelich, yes.  Turang is just coming into his own as a hitter.  Yelich is past the prime. 

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Community Moderator
Posted
Just now, Pugger said:

I'm  glad they didn't challenge that hit by pitch.

I was hoping they would.  It clearly clipped the guard.  Ump was going off sound.  They would've lost that challenge. 

  • Like 1

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Posted
Just now, Pugger said:

I'm  glad they didn't challenge that hit by pitch.

Second angle showed it clearly hitting his arm.

  • Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...