Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Posted

Ok... c'mon now... start with a good AB by Pratt, get a runner on, get him over... lets stop comparing who we complain about the most!

.

Verified Member
Posted
Just now, wildcat83 said:

Nice job by Ashby.  The 7th looms large as to who pitches.  Uribe 8th and Megil 9th.  Need to find one more 0 in the 7th!

He’s only at like 18 pitches wouldn’t surprise me to see him pitch the 7th 

  • Like 1
Posted
1 minute ago, wildcat83 said:

Nice job by Ashby.  The 7th looms large as to who pitches.  Uribe 8th and Megil 9th.  Need to find one more 0 in the 7th!

Hope they line up Megill for the more LH portion regardless of if its the 8th or 9th

Posted
1 minute ago, BCF said:

He’s only at like 18 pitches wouldn’t surprise me to see him pitch the 7th 

Pitching him anymore tonight would almost certainly guarantee he’s not available tomorrow. Is it worth it?

Posted
2 minutes ago, Branyanisthegoat said:

I thought people were saying Andrew Vaughn or Gary Sanchez could do better, not themselves. 

Yeah I think this is much, much closer to the point than whatever he was saying. 

I am not naive enough to believe that I’d have any hope of making contact against even the worst of MLB pitchers. It is not my paid job to do so. 

  • Like 1
Community Moderator
Posted
1 minute ago, adambr2 said:

Yeah I think this is much, much closer to the point than whatever he was saying. 

I am not naive enough to believe that I’d have any hope of making contact against even the worst of MLB pitchers. It is not my paid job to do so. 

Meh... I would've loaded up on body armor and hugged the plate. 

  • WHOA SOLVDD 1

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Posted
20 minutes ago, adambr2 said:

He has 63.3 WAR for his career and still has 30 HR this year.

He's definitely not great anymore as far as being in his prime, but it’s a HOF career, for sure, 

Hall of Fame jerk 

  • Like 1
Posted
3 minutes ago, Branyanisthegoat said:

So gotta be Hall or Ashby again, right? 

I'm running Ashby back out if he says he feels good. Have Uribe ready if the leadoff gets on... and Mitchell should be running here. 

  • Like 1

.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...