Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Posted
Just now, adambr2 said:

Easy to say now that he got it but bullpen wise, Murphy has been going with his best guys (for the season) in the biggest spots. I can’t really argue with that. 

I was torn because that’s a big spot in the game but we now have to hope Patrick is on for a couple 

  • Like 1
  • Replies 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Posted

Leadoff runner. 

And... I can say with a pretty high level of certainty, that was not intentional!

Ok, Campusano has a good, not great arm. We going here? Turang HAS to come up big here... 

  • Like 1

.

Posted
1 minute ago, BrewerFan said:

Leadoff runner. 

And... I can say with a pretty high level of certainty, that was not intentional!

Ok, Campusano has a good, not great arm. We going here? Turang HAS to come up big here... 

unlike yesterday, a bunt may make some sense here.

  • Like 1
Posted
1 minute ago, jason21nl said:

If Turang bunts I might riot

I'll be 100% fine with it. Get Chourio to 2nd with Willy and Bauers coming up? I'm good with that.

And then Vaughn in place of Yelich with the lefty coming in. Maybe show bunt, give Chourio a chance to run(though tougher with a lefty, so... I would definitely not mind a bunt here. 

Make SD play defense. A nice drag bunt?

.

Posted

So nobody believes that pitchcom failure was legit, right? I think we’re all on the same page here.

Honestly, I kind of like the gamesmanship. Makes things more interesting. No one should want the game to be too sterilized.

But the 3B umpire still sucks. That’s not what I’m talking about.

Chicago delenda est

Community Moderator
Posted

Fake bunt and slash at the ball..

  • Like 1

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Posted
Just now, jason21nl said:

If you snap your head back that fast because you think it’s a ball-challenge it.  

Yes, 2-1 count, 1 out... in THIS situation, 100%. 

.

Posted
1 minute ago, rccola42 said:

Stop shaking your head, grow a pair, and challenge it.

Ridiculous he didn’t challenge, that was a huge pitch. Probably knew he wouldn’t do anything in that AB regardless.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...