Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Posted
1 minute ago, LouisEly said:

It's the playoffs, they don't get the runner on second in extras.  Playoff games can and have gone 18 innings recently.

Thanks for the reminder … I had forgotten … I prefer old school games that go extra innings until a legitimate run scores

Posted
Just now, BrewerFan said:

It's nice, but up in the zone like that?

And that saves a run... DAMN!!!

Maybe Turang can come through here. 

Not much faith in him but would LOVE it.

Community Moderator
Posted
1 minute ago, nate82 said:

The LF caught the ball that’s how.  His momentum was taking him to 1B side and had to delay his throw by a second.  If the CF catches that Pratt is out by a mile.

I think the LF didn't think they'd try so he didn't even set himself up... you could almost see the "oh crap" cross his mind as he was forced to throw.

  • Like 1

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Verified Member
Posted
1 minute ago, Fear The Chorizo said:

This Padre defense is keeping thjs from being a brewer blowout

Jackson could have saved a couple runs with those plays earlier in the game. Lead off hitters also 

Posted

It'd be crazy, won't happen... but Vaughn would be ballsy here. 

I know, you can't do that. But... no Mason Miller? Turang just has to stay on the ball. They need to be looking to punch it the other way. That'd likely be 2 runs. 

.

Community Moderator
Posted
1 minute ago, Fear The Chorizo said:

This Padre defense is keeping thjs from being a brewer blowout

Except the Woodpeckers keep pecking.... 

  • Love 1

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Posted

2-2.. Boegarts saved a run... but we stole one on that sac fly. 

NO Mason Miller tonight, I'm feeling good. Not GREAT, but good. 

  • Like 1

.

Posted

Didn't get any real pitches to hit there so not entirely his fault, but Turang just can't find it.

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...