Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Community Moderator
Posted

Here is a board warning... things are getting too chippy.  I've hidden a few posts lately for people attacking and insulting others.

Get back to the game and stop insulting each other. 

  • Like 3

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Posted
Just now, CheezWizHed said:

Here is a board warning... things are getting too chippy.  I've hidden a few posts lately for people attacking and insulting others.

Get back to the game and stop insulting each other. 

Go Brewers!

  • Like 1
Posted
1 minute ago, wildcat83 said:

We have a defense too!  Now go take a lead and put the pressure back on them!

I like the ABs Yelly's been having. Get someone on base and put the pressure on them. 

.

Verified Member
Posted
1 minute ago, Yaz said:

This IGT is fire for a Tuesday night.

This is how it normally is when May pitches 

  • WHOA SOLVDD 1
Posted
4 minutes ago, ImissDougMelvin said:

You guys are all pissed at May for giving up two runs, my whole point is, how about being pissed at the offense for only scoring two runs thus far? Look I want this series over after tonight too, because to be honest, I want no part of it going 5 games. But this is on the offense. It's pathetic these guys can't score more then two or three runs. How about scoring 5 or 6 in an inning for once and giving the Pitching some help? 

5-6 run innings don’t happen much in the playoffs, teams are here because they can pitch and off days allow better arms to pitch a high percentage of the innings.

  • Like 1
Posted

That wasn’t a bad pitch by Romero that is normally a ground out to a LH batter.  Just a bit of luck on that one for the Padres.  It also wasn’t hit all that hard.  That hit carried for whatever reason.  The Machado hit was hit better but didn’t even go as far.  

  • Like 2
Posted
6 minutes ago, Samurai Bucky said:

As long as Turang doesn't get up in a leverage situation.  He has the yips.

he's had the yips for the past Octobers. Some guys rise to the occasion (Jackson, Sal), other guys start sh***ing down their legs uncontrollably the moment they step in the box

Posted
5 minutes ago, ImissDougMelvin said:

You guys are all pissed at May for giving up two runs, my whole point is, how about being pissed at the offense for only scoring two runs thus far? Look I want this series over after tonight too, because to be honest, I want no part of it going 5 games. But this is on the offense. It's pathetic these guys can't score more then two or three runs. How about scoring 5 or 6 in an inning for once and giving the Pitching some help? 

How do you expect them to score tonight when they mentally checked out at the deadline because they didnt get Skubal.  I was told that happened, by someone.

Posted
Just now, Opening Day said:

How do you expect them to score tonight when they mentally checked out at the deadline because they didnt get Skubal.  I was told that happened, by someone.

Really?  Who was that?

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave
Posted

I’ve crapped on Yelich a lot. So I will absolutely say his plate approaches have been one of the best in the lineup for us in the NLDS at the best possible time. 

  • Like 4
Posted
Just now, adambr2 said:

I’ve crapped on Yelich a lot. So I will absolutely say his plate approaches have been one of the best in the lineup for us in the NLDS at the best possible time. 

Maybe he can talk to Turang... 

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...