Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Verified Member
Posted

Someone needs to teach Mitchell to take initiative at the plate.  Dang it.

Community Moderator
Posted
Just now, BCF said:

What is Garrett looking at?

Strike three... :classic_sad:

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Posted
Just now, titletownking said:

Mitchell is completely lost

If it was later in the game I would have pinch hit Vaughn or Sanchez.

  • Like 1
Verified Member
Posted

I said in another chat I would've PH Mitchell and I stand by that. That was just another absolutely useless, horrendous AB from your 6 hitter. 

  • Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...